Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

can any one help? if I save radio station it will not by saved on next start. or what is the corect way to save radio station? i have astra 1,4 t 150k inteli 4, but it seems this problem is of all cars in slovakia. thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
If you say that this is a problem with all Slovakian cars, it would indicate that is possibly the way it was designed. Have you spoken to your dealer about the issue?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I know I've stored stations on my car, but can't remember the procedure. I'll try and have a look this evening if no-one else has answered by then. Do you have DAB on your cars, or just FM/AM?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have you been able to solve this issue?

We are having exactly the same thing. The names of the saved radio stations keep disappearing after car re-start. Car has to be locked in between, so head unit is completely powered off.

We have RDS on all the time. Only the station name is erased. The stored frequency is still correct after car shutdown and restart.

Dealer updated the software to the latest version, but it didn't help. Car is MY 2016 Astra K with R 4.0 intellilink.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
You say the frequencies are saved, but the RDS name is not? Do the RDS names reappear once the ignition has been switched on, or only after the button has been pressed?

·
Registered
3 Posts
When station is saved the RDS name is also saved correctly, but after re-start the name disappears. It only reappears after same channel is saved again pressing the slot for some seconds.

Station name is always visible in the upper part of the screen where it is showing the station that you are currently listening.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Lost all my radio stations the other day. Then, on re-start, they all came back, including my favourites, eg, Radio X, Radio 6 and Absolute.. The big bonus, though, was that I lost Smooth Radio, which my other half listens to. She hasn't noticed yet, so all good! ;) ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts