Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
After waiting since Dec 15th I picked up my beautiful 1.4T/150 on Friday the past week. The extra long delivery time was due to some special options, I'll get back to them after two initial photos:

Switched from an Astra J to this K, mainly due to the giant leap in technology and features, finally Opel/Vauxhall had created a mid-size car which actually felt impressive from the start!

So, what was the spec?
Opel Astra 1.4T/150 Dynamic is what the spec is called in Sweden, that has a mix of the options from SRI/Elite and more, such as for example:
-IntelliLux LED (yes, standard in highest spec version)
-2 zone ACC
-Rain Sensor
-PDC front/Rear
-Sports button
-Lane assist
-Pre-crash assistant/braking

Then I found the options list and ticked:
-18" bi-color wheels
-IntelliLink 900 Nav
-Leather interior
-AGR drivers seat incl electric adjustment, memory, massage, ventilation and heated rear seats (Winter pack)
-Parking pack with reversing camera, folding mirrors, blind-spot warning
-Tinted windows
-Flex adapter with phone holder
-Velour floor mats
-Rear seat package, armrest in the back seat, back seat folding 40:20:40. This was an option that kept me waiting until MY16.5, but definately worth it! Makes the rear seat (and car) feeling more premium. If you are ordering a car now, don't forget to tick this options box!

So now this is going to take me to work for the days when I don't want to use my more exciting Opel...

BR
Fredrik

·
Registered
331 Posts
Figgz said:
-Rear seat package, armrest in the back seat, back seat folding 40:20:40. This was an option that kept me waiting until MY16.5, but definately worth it! Makes the rear seat (and car) feeling more premium. If you are ordering a car now, don't forget to tick this options box!
I don't believe we can add that in the UK - but it is a lovely option to be able to add!

The car looks fantastic in white! Don't forget to take some interior pictures when you get a chance! :D

G

·
drey_p said:
Figgz said:
I don't believe we can add that in the UK - but it is a lovely option to be able to add!

The car looks fantastic in white! Don't forget to take some interior pictures when you get a chance! :D
Yeah that would have been nice to add. I would have specified that if it was available. Its funny how options differ.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Same here. Would have definitely picked options like "through load facility" and rear armrest if they were available. Brilliant spec., hope it's worth the wait.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To be honest, the "Rear seat pack" wasn't available when I ordered the car in Sweden either, but I saw pictures in the catalogs of a rear seat with arm rest and said to my delar that "I want that, how do I order it?" and they contacted the central agency and then the factory.

Will update with some more photos when the weather is a bit better than now so you can see the differences.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts