Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phone call today from dealer , come in on Tuesday to do paperwork , then pick up on 3rd of March , can't wait ;) had the reg thru too , will get pics up asap ;) happy guns ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks lovely. You will be very happy with the 1.4 T SRI. That's what I have. Although I don't have the nav. But an excellent car. I used to have an insignia facelift and the new shape mondeo. I can safely say I love the astra. Pleasantly surprised aswell!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SwissTJ said:
That all looks very familiar... what time were you in, you should have come and said hello!
Came in around 1720 last night , I'm currently dealing with Allun , I will be in again on the 3rd bud at 0900 hrs , you might have to introduce yourself though as I don't know your name ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Notice mine seems to have chrome effect in between the doors and the rest are dark ? Any reason for this ? I like it , just curious ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks good gunswills. I can't work out from the photos if the bits between the doors are chrome effect or if they've still got the protective wrap on them? They'd look good in chrome though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts