Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally placed my order this week after weeks of deciding on the colour.

I've ordered a deep sky blue elite, 1.4t 150 with the 18 inch bi-colour alloys and park sensors.

It'll be delivered mid June but I won't collect it until the 1st of July so I'll get a 162 plate (second half of 2016 in Ireland)

I'm coming from a j 2.0 cdti so hoping the 1.4t feels as good to good as my j.

How would people rate the power of the 1.4t ?

Also I'll post a few pics with the "Opel" badge when I get it :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sounds great. Did you order £450 Parking Sensors or the full £595 Parking Pack? For just £145 extra the latter gives you a rear view camera, parking assist (works really well) and side blind spot alert as well as the parking sensors, so it's a pretty worthwhile upgrade.

I think the power is great. The 150ps engine gives plenty of acceleration as the car is so small and light. It's a real pleasure to drive - you won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UKtekkie said:
Sounds great. Did you order £450 Parking Sensors or the full £595 Parking Pack? For just £145 extra the latter gives you a rear view camera, parking assist (works really well) and side blind spot alert as well as the parking sensors, so it's a pretty worthwhile upgrade.

I think the power is great. The 150ps engine gives plenty of acceleration as the car is so small and light. It's a real pleasure to drive - you won't be disappointed!
We don't have does options in Ireland.

We get parking sensors for €250 euro or €800 for the advanced parking pack.

I went with the 250 parking sensors.

Good to hear about the power. Really looking forward to it arriving.... Feel like a child looking forward to Christmas again :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.