Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got in car today radio came on but on display showed no Dab and I was unable to search for stations.Powered off first by holding down power button then but turning car off no change but instead all the physically buttons Volume ,Menu etc became un responsive .Also display was stuck as the time was not changing

Can adjust volume on steering wheel but nothing else works

Anyone else had this issue ?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Not had anything like that. The audio system seems to be working fine on mine (apart from the irritating USB MP3 playback) but will only show things it has a connection for so I'd suggest a trip to the dealers. Not had a car with integrated DAB before and it's very handy for listening to Radio X! :D

I think I'm right in saying that the DAB aerial is in the rear window? Does your heated rear window work? Is your aerial connected OK?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I've not had exactly the same issue, but did have mine lock-up once. It seems with these that they only power fully down after a few minutes, so locking the car and leaving it 20 minutes allowed mine to reset., whereas just turning it off and on, or even exiting the car, locking it, then unlocking it and getting back in doesn't.

·
Registered
107 Posts
1900sr said:
I've not had exactly the same issue, but did have mine lock-up once. It seems with these that they only power fully down after a few minutes, so locking the car and leaving it 20 minutes allowed mine to reset., whereas just turning it off and on, or even exiting the car, locking it, then unlocking it and getting back in doesn't.
The process for a full shutdown on my J's Navi600 is turn off the engine, remove key from ignition and leave driver's door open for a few minutes - if my memory serves me correctly that is!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.