Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very pleased to find a forum like this.
I have had my SRI 1.4 (150) 6 weeks. I had the previous release in the form of a 1.7 CDT I se.
I am really pleased with the drive, acceleration and the quiet ride. The previous car suffered from a lot of wind noise from the wing mirrors but not this one.
I will post pics of the car when
I have cleaned it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome Slowcoach. Good to hear more positive comments about the new Astra, especially the 1.4 SRi which I'm waiting for.

previous car suffered from a lot of wind noise from the wing mirrors but not this one.
This page claims it is the most streamlined Astra ever and the video shows how the aerodynamic drag was minimised. It talks about the wing mirror being the "most complex part" aerodynamically with great effort spent minimising not only its drag but it's wind noise too.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Slowcoach said:
I wanted a change from silvers, greys and whites which have been my last few cars, it looks really good in a bright light.
I was the same. Fed up of white and metallic grey colours. I decided to go for carbon flash. Its an unusual black colour (Metallic) but at different angles you can see different colours. Some of the guys I work with think it has a hint of olive green in it. I washed it today so will try and upload some pictures of it tonight!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts