Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps,

Currently I'm in a manual 165ps Elite (my second J) with the AFL+ pack and a few other small options (loved it up until a engine management upgrade was applied and it turned the speed limiter in to a pile of doodoo which VX have said is impossible to reverse)

As usual with new cars the salesbots and VX seem lacking in info on a new model, never mind being able to see any of the options so a google brought me to this site :) Love Cornishtaz's SRi :twisted:

I'm looking at the Elite 136ps auto (too many traffic jams on the M25 and enthusiastic driving on B roads have taken their toll :lol: ) with the LED lights, DAP1, parking pack, and possibly the ventilated front seats. My questions are:

What colour is the ambient lighting?

How does the IntelliLux bend illumination compare to the active bending of the xenons? And does it still light through bends at speeds of 50-65mph-ish as the xenon lights do (I spend a lot of time driving on unlit country roads both here and in France)?

Are the ergonomic seats the same as are in the Astra J?

Thanks chaps and chapesses :mrgreen:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Only ambient lights in front doors and it's only white and not very bright also there is a small led light in the courtesy light that likes gear are up I've got the 136 auto tourer very have with it

·
Registered
106 Posts
The parking pack is fab. I was a bit dubious at first and only ordered it after reading about it on here but it's brilliant. If definitely recommend it. Can't help with the rest other than to say the my auto gearbox is excellent too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts