Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks are a subjective matter, but let's be frank here: everything related to exterior aesthetics, including the IntelliLux LED headlights, represents a departure from the outgoing Opel Astra J and in my eyes at least looks fantastic.

I cannot wait to get my hands on one and I look forward to joining in the fun on this forum. (This forum is also fantastic by the way!) :D

Smithy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks pretty good to me in fact. More interesting than a Golf or A3, far better resolved than the still messy Focus and more up-market than anything offered by the French or Koreans. Smaller and lighter (by an average of 130kg across the range) than its predecessor it might be, but thanks to clever packaging there's actually 34mm more rear legroom than before, along with a boot that is similar in size to the current model's (about 370 litres). All this despite the car using a 23mm shorter wheelbase.

·
Registered
11 Posts
AstraKFanBoy said:
Looks are a subjective matter, but let's be frank here: everything related to exterior aesthetics, including the IntelliLux LED headlights, represents a departure from the outgoing Opel Astra J and in my eyes at least looks fantastic.

I cannot wait to get my hands on one and I look forward to joining in the fun on this forum. (This forum is also fantastic by the way!) :D

Smithy
The LED lights on the new Astra look fantastic! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts