Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my first Astra Elite Nav 1.4i Turbo Auto S/S from Vauxhall. Added loads of extras on as well. These next two months cannot come quick enough :). Hope I've mad the right decision!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went for Deep Sky Blue with all options added with the 18" alloys but bar' towing pack :lol:

Just waiting now is the worst thing

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, everything. That's what my dealer said, but reading some posts on here looks as if it's going to be a whole lot longer. Which it was as simple as getting it first class in the post!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had confirmation off Vauxhall today going to be between 20/07 and 15/08. Cannot wait!

·
Registered
856 Posts
drcl said:
benish7 said:
If your waiting till mid August you'd be very near to the new 66 plate! May aswell wait those extra couple of weeks!
What are new 66 plates? :D
Hi

The next registration number in the UK put on cars registered after 1/09/2016 until 28/02/2017. The current registration number is 16 which runs from 1/03/2016 to 31/08/2016.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can't wait that long haha, just want it! I'll keep the 16 plate ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
kingairpilot16 said:
The younger a car sounds the better residual value! A 66 plate could be believed to be bult in early 2017!

Interestingly, your username is 'KingAirPilot'. Who do you operate for? I'm flightdeck for a well known Norther airline! :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
benish7 said:
kingairpilot16 said:
The younger a car sounds the better residual value! A 66 plate could be believed to be bult in early 2017!

Interestingly, your username is 'KingAirPilot'. Who do you operate for? I'm flightdeck for a well known Norther airline! :p
I'm just gonna leave the order where it is and get my Astra as soon as I can :).

I work for a Flying School as an instructor which they hire me out for the King Air haha. Good to see a fellow air man ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
7th July expected delivery is :) just want it to be there already!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts