Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

It's good to see a forum concentrating on the new K series and it's been a mine of information for me.

I've not got a K yet but hope to have one soon. I've got a 65 plate J series 1.6 CDTi Excite but have found that I'm not doing anywhere near the miles that make a diesel effective so I'm looking to go back to a petrol in the new model. I'm kicking myself for asuming that the prices of the new model would be more than the old one and got suckered into buying a J when I could have gone straight to a K!!

Ideally I'd want to get an SRi Nav in Flip Chip silver (it looks so good on the car) with the AGR seats, but with the finance hole I'm in I'll probably have to settle on a Techline, unless a good deal comes up on an ex demo in the near future.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I picked up a 1.4T SRI 150bhp for £15495. Brand new. I didn't get any special scrappage deals or anything. Just an offer that Arnold clark had on. and im on a 3% flat rate deal. I only pay £244 per month plus I took £700 negative equity over from my old car. There are deals out there if you look.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'm keeping my eye out for decent deals. Got an offer of £15,400 to change to a Techline with 17" wheels and the Flip Chip Silver which was a decent offer, but as I've seen others on here paying in the region of £15,000 - £16,000 for an SRi I decided to wait for a bit. I'm seriously considering selling provately for the first time as I'm likely to get £2,000 - £3000 more than I'm being offered for a part ex.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've spent a lot of time looking for deals and nearly bought one a few weeks ago until I read the small print on the deal and realised they were trying to charge me the best part of £19,500. I'm now happy to say that I've just bought an ex-demo 1.4T SRi Nav in Deep Sky Blue, which is just one month old and has 800 miles on the clock. It's just the stock Nav model, but I'm more than happy with that.

I pick it up in 9 days, so I'll post some pictures when I get it. Can't wait!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts