Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I have just pulled the trigger on a Summit White Astra 1,6 200 ps with almost all the extras except leather seats and sun roof.
Intellilux, navigation, parking assistance, detachable tow bar, keyless, tinted rear windows, AGR driver's seat and 2 extra USB for charging.
Unfortunately I'll have to wait about three months for the delivery, so I guess I'll be lurking around this forum on a daily basis until then.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Were you able to specify the two rear USB charging ports as extras? That's not an option in the UK - they are only fitted to the Elite model which costs a lot more and comes with leather seats.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UKtekkie said:
Were you able to specify the two rear USB charging ports as extras? That's not an option in the UK - they are only fitted to the Elite model which costs a lot more and comes with leather seats.
It is possible to order the two USBs separately for only £25 (approximately) in Sweden, where I live.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kristis said:
Welcome ;) Dont forget to post a picture when u'll get it ;)
Thanks, I will!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Crimson said:
UKtekkie said:
It is possible to order the two USBs separately for only £25 (approximately) in Sweden, where I live.
I would have chosen this if it was mentioned or even available in the options list at the time. Very odd they don't offer it elsewhere as a simple extra! Hopefully it's easily fitted afterwards...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picked up my car yesterday, and I could not be more happy!

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
Looks stunning and you picked the right colour! :) :lol: ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:)
Thanks!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats to the new car!
Yet another good looking white Astra in Sweden :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you Figgz!
I haven't seen many Astras in my area yet, so I guess you and I now belong to the exclusive elite :lol:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nice looking car and colour! Enjoy! And greetings from Finland to our Swedish neighbours!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:eek: What are the odds?! Went for a trip to a small but beautiful place deep into the Swedish forests, and what did I see? Another white Astra K!

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Only the driver's seat, without massage and ventilation, but with adjustable lumbar support.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Beauty and the Beast!

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still looking good, I think :)

Attachments