Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, thought I would join the forum to get a nosey at other peoples cars and read about all of your experiences so far with the new model.

I currently drive a 2013 Astra Sri 1.4t in asteroid grey which just went in for its first mot last Wednesday and while I was at the dealership I was "invited" into the showroom to have a look around the new model. Needless to say the salesman's trick worked a charm on me :lol:

So I ended up buying a power red Sri 1.0 Ecoflex in standard spec (upgrading from the spec of my current Sri with no Bluetooth or DAB etc made me happy enough) its an ex demo with 1900 miles on the clock and I got it for under £14000 which I thought was a good price.

Going back to the garage tomorrow for a test drive/inspection and if all goes well I should be picking it up on Friday :D

I'll try and get some pictures up on the members gallery after I pick it up.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Welcome, I was getting a bit lonely so it's good to have another 1.0 owner here. Soon Power Red 1.0 SRIs will take over the world...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@cornishtaz - Yeah I'm quite happy with the deal I got. Got a full tank of fuel and mats thrown in aswell.

Just back from the dealers there, had the car out for a test drive and had a play about with the android auto and stuff which is pretty good. Had it working with Spotify etc.

@1900Sr - I have a funny feeling that sometime soon power red 1.0 sri's will take over the world. Such a great car compared to other cars on the market just now. I'll let u know how I get on fuel wise as I see ur not getting the mpg you would expect.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Sandy85 said:
@1900Sr - I have a funny feeling that sometime soon power red 1.0 sri's will take over the world. Such a great car compared to other cars on the market just now. I'll let u know how I get on fuel wise as I see ur not getting the mpg you would expect.
I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience of owning it, even though it may seem otherwise from some of my comments on here I do really like mine. I would love to hear how you get on fuel wise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts