Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got Mine 1st March 2016, Blue SRI 136cdti manual , liking it so far , suspension seems slightly unsettled sometimes and hard but could be tyres , anyone else think that too ? Engine strong on power and good mpg , only done 1000 miles so early days , car seems well built and so much better than previous J model .

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks good! You could post these and other pictures in the Members gallery section of the forum. Cheers

·
Registered
48 Posts
Jeffk said:
Got Mine 1st March 2016, Blue SRI 136cdti manual , liking it so far , suspension seems slightly unsettled sometimes and hard but could be tyres , anyone else think that too ? Engine strong on power and good mpg , only done 1000 miles so early days , car seems well built and so much better than previous J model .
Looks good! What pressure are your tyres at?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Right colour choice! :D

Probably the tyres - presume you've also got the horrid Bridgestone's? Drop the pressures down to about 32-35psi all round and things will improve!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi , thanks for replys , yea Bridgestone , running on the lowest pressure before tyre pressure warning comes on , on most cars I've worked on you can reset the system at any pressure but can't find a way on this car , prob would run them at 30 psi if I could , may have to swop tyres if it gets to me , have to look into what might be softer

·
Registered
48 Posts
Jeffk said:
Hi , thanks for replys , yea Bridgestone , running on the lowest pressure before tyre pressure warning comes on , on most cars I've worked on you can reset the system at any pressure but can't find a way on this car , prob would run them at 30 psi if I could , may have to swop tyres if it gets to me , have to look into what might be softer
Strange, there has been a few people complaining about the tyres on here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts