Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone - despite having seen quite a lot of press about the Astra K and reading a lot on here we are very close to committing and buying one.

I'm just having a final check through the options and engine choices.

Anyone got any 'must haves' I should be looking at? What is the best colour choice?

·
Registered
12 Posts
The red looks very nice but I'm waiting to see what the White looks like on the new Astra. Then I will make my choice.

It comes pretty decently kitted out so it depends on what you want and how much you want to spend?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Current Astra, GTC is a good looking car. Hopefully they are going down that route. The interior needs to be modernised and bought into the 20th century first. Reduce the switchgear, go with a large central touchscreens. We all want that. They need this car to outperform BMW, Audi etc etc Make it a driver car first, put some passion in to it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
AstraKFanBoy said:
The red looks very nice but I'm waiting to see what the White looks like on the new Astra. Then I will make my choice.

It comes pretty decently kitted out so it depends on what you want and how much you want to spend?
Interestingly it's out of white and red for me too - what did you decide on in the end?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts