Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Ordered mine at the weekend (1.6 Cdti Sri Nav 136bhp). Looking forward to getting it at the beginning of February.

Swapping my Insignia 2.0 (160) Sri Nav Sport Tourer so should be interesting as this is going to be much smaller, but do not need such a big car this time round.

Will probably invest in a set of roof bars and the biggest roof box I can fit so that family holidays taken care of.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

Went for the Deep Sky Blue option - Wife didn't like Red :(

Only option that I put on it was Parking Sensors (as garage had one being delivered in next couple of weeks which have these fitted, so I only paid £175 for it).

Was trying to balance the cost as my wife is getting a Mokka at the same time, so it was an expensive day :D

Does anyone know the cost of the Onstar system, I think I read somewhere that it would be £79.99 after the first year, but what does this include? Is it the basic connection/service or does this include data for the 4G?

·
Registered
411 Posts
£79 will cover OnStar services, including Recovery, but no wifi/data - price has not yet been announced but will follow the standard mobile phone package model - choose how much data you think you'll need etc.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
SwissTJ said:
£79 will cover OnStar services, including Recovery, but no wifi/data - price has not yet been announced but will follow the standard mobile phone package model - choose how much data you think you'll need etc.
That's interesting TJ, is the recovery the full homestart, roadside and relay type package? If it is that's good news as I currently have breakdown on my insurance but I'll be able to save a bit of money on that which will help pay for the OnStar subscription. If you decide not to pay extra for data though I'm not sure how that'll work?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.