Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, i am from Romania and here the options are different from other countries like UK. Today i ordered an Astra K Enjoy 1.4 125 HP with some extras: comfort pack 2, fog lamps, eco tyres, spare whell , rubber mats and metalic paint ( Deep Sky Blue ).

Since the options are different from Uk i will post them.

Enjoy trim is like the Design trim from Vauxhall but with some differences: 16-inch steel wheels, without chrome-effect upper window trim, with adjustable front armrest, with leather-covered steering wheel.

And now the extras: Comfort pack 2 ( front and rear parking distance sensors, automatic dual-zone air conditioning, rain and light sensor, ambient light, iluminated sunvisor, 6 speaker. The catalog price was 18.430 euro, and the final price after the discounts was 13.681 euro.

Now i have to wait aprox. 3 months :(

·
Registered
200 Posts
Huge discount! That car would cost something like 23-24 000 e here in Finland. And you don't get big discounts here, max. 5%. Plus we have high taxes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The discount is divided in two: one from the dealer and Opel ( 3.300 euro) and one by the government (1.450 euro - this is for recycle an old car)
And the registration tax is 103 euro for Euro VI.

·
Registered
15 Posts
let's keep it in English .. since it's a English forum

I ordered from same dealership on 23.03 .. maybe the discounts are higher now because of all this delays . My car is scheduled to arrive in July, but I have no status from the factory other than they have received the order.

If I don't manage to sell my old Astra G on my own, maybe I can squeeze a bigger offer for buy-back from them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Awsome!
I am waiting for my similar spec Astra, same engine. Only difference is 16' alloys and color.
Come on give me some impressions you have done 2k kms. You can post some movie too :)
I am becoming desperate, watched all reviews on youtube even on languages I absolutely don't understand ....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I saw your pm but i forgot to answer, sorry. The engine is powefull compared with my other car ( Renault Megane 2 with 1.6 16v 110 Hp engine), and i love the turbo. The problem with the car was the front parking sensors ( they detect the licence plate ), i fix it by bend it. And one more problem that i didn't fix is the craking noise from the interior door handles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts