Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and greetings from Finland!

I've been reading this forum for some time, but now it was the time to join.

I ordered my Opel Astra Sports Tourer Innovation (Elite) at the beginning of Febrary, when the prices of the estate were confirmed in Finland.

1.4 turbo 150 PS petrol engine with 6-speed manual transmission, Summit White.

It has all the available options, excluding sun roof. So it has leather interior with AGR seats, led lights, nav, tow bar, Webasto parking heater, etc.

The car with these options costs here about 30 000 € (£ 23550), so how does it compare with the prices of Vauxhall in UK?

Can't wait for the car to arrive! Estimated delivery is in May, but the dealer said that the delivery might be delayed to June. I'll post some pics then!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Welcome, otj!

Very comprehensive set of pics, thank you!! :) :) The car looks really good and the LEDs are a definite improvement on the standard lighting from what I can see in the photos ;)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I'm going to change the boot light from 5 smd to 6 smd led, all leds on one side. That way the light will be better directed towards the boot.

Also I'm going to change the vanity mirror courtesy lights to leds.

Other future mods include installing sunglasses holder and maybe I'll take the car to Estonia to have a complete soundproofing. Road surfaces are rough here, because of studded winter tires. Because of that the tire noise coming from the back is bit annoying.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GM 13325748. I ordered it from Ebay, from an UK seller, the price was about £ 30.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks otj

1 - 8 of 8 Posts