Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after 3 months of waiting we collected our new Astra this morning. 1st impressions are very good. The wife and i both think its very comfortable and it drives very nice. Does seem to attract the dirt though. Done less than 50 miles so far and already been to the car wash as looked filthy. Guess that's the trouble with dark cars but the Green does look smart. :D

G

·
And I've also noticed that the 1.4 Turbos have black lettering on the badge on the back. Am I right? *fingers crossed*

G

·
James 33 said:
M1chaelR said:
And I've also noticed that the 1.4 Turbos have black lettering on the badge on the back. Am I right? *fingers crossed*
Correct but only the Turbo badge. The Astra badge is silver.
Cool cheers. That should look nice against the white too.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Great colour! Really nice car! Any chance of uploading pictures of car in shade but during day time, on these pictures it doesn't seem so green at all! :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In the shade it looks black. The green only really comes out when the sun catches it. You can see the green in the above pics if you look closely. It shows off the lines of the car well.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I love the way the bonnet looks like a deep blue / black and, by contrast, the green on the bumper really stands out.

·
Registered
768 Posts
M1chaelR said:
James 33 said:
M1chaelR said:
Correct but only the Turbo badge. The Astra badge is silver.
Cool cheers. That should look nice against the white too.
The 150ps 1.4 Astras have a black badge and the 125ps 1.4 models (e.g. Energy) have a silver badge. Think the 1.6 Turbos have a red turbo badge? Not sure if the Opel models are different?

·
Registered
856 Posts
nsanderson said:
The 150ps 1.4 Astras have a black badge and the 125ps 1.4 models (e.g. Energy) have a silver badge. Think the 1.6 Turbos have a red turbo badge? Not sure if the Opel models are different?
Hi

As mentioned on another thread my 1.6T doesn't have a Turbo badge.

Cheers

Paul

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.