Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my friends,

I have a Elite 150 Turbo Power Red 16 Plate. I have been looking at when you put the destination in to the satnav and can't find a place to put the postcode, on my Tom Tom as you probably know you just put postcode plus number in the road and that is it but I can't find anything in the set destination screen hope someone can help.

Regards Erica.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I've not found a place to enter a postcode either, I'm not sure it exists. It does, however, find the address pretty well when you enter the full street address. Remember, you can always sent the address through to your car using the My Vauxhall app before you even leave or get OnStar to send it through if you're driving.

·
Registered
856 Posts
drey_p said:
I've not found a place to enter a postcode either, I'm not sure it exists. It does, however, find the address pretty well when you enter the full street address. Remember, you can always sent the address through to your car using the My Vauxhall app before you even leave or get OnStar to send it through if you're driving.
Hi

I've entered postcodes in mine but at the moment I can't remember what I did and I am not near the car to find out. Will have a look later and let you know unless someone else answers.

Cheers

Paul

G

·
On the Touch and connect system I had in my Corsa D, you entered the postcode into the City field. No idea how the new one works but fingers crossed it's similar :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
M1chaelR said:
On the Touch and connect system I had in my Corsa D, you entered the postcode into the City field. No idea how the new one works but fingers crossed it's similar :)
This was the case on my Astra J - I'll check the NAVI900 unit later today!

·
Registered
856 Posts
jsknav said:
Just enter the post code in the normal address field and it will find it rather than the street address.
Hi

Yes thats what I did, just tried it 5 minutes ago.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yep, also tried it in the car and the postcode works.
I think I may has got myself confused as the app doesn't seem to want to accept a postcode

·
Registered
105 Posts
When you touch .....navigate to in sat nav at the top of the next page is a long box ..tap it and post code info comes up pop in post code and go...it will then give all info on screen ...works very well as I have to use it all the time.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Its at the top of the screen when you select destination,you just enter the postcode,I think its what they call a one shot destination search.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts