Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I picked up my Astra SRI Nav yesterday and notice tonight the Infotainment Manual (Edition Aug 2015) that came with the car describes the operation for the Navi950/650 and various CD player option. Could I request members with Navi 900 equipment confirm what Infotainment Manual came with your vehicles.

Have I received the incorrect manual, since the diagrams does not reflect the Navi 900 although I appreciate the operation may be generically the same?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Reachout said:
Hi,

I picked up my Astra SRI Nav yesterday and notice tonight the Infotainment Manual (Edition Aug 2015) that came with the car describes the operation for the Navi950/650 and various CD player option. Could I request members with Navi 900 equipment confirm what Infotainment Manual came with your vehicles.

Have I received the incorrect manual, since the diagrams does not reflect the Navi 900 although I appreciate the operation may be generically the same?
Hi

Mine came with a manual for the R4.0 and the Navi 900.

Cheers

Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.