Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Very nice what engine you got and did you go for any options ??

When did you order your car if you don't mind me asking ?? Bet you can't wait for tomorrow

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's the baby 1.0. I wanted keyless entry and a spare wheel, but to qualify for the scrappage deal the car has to be registered by 15th Dec and wouldn't have been built in time. Settled for a no options car as the dealer had one in stock in the right colour. Only ordered it on the 8th, but as it was in stock only had to wait for the money to come through.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cornishtaz said:
Very nice mate can't wait to get mine in the new year. I've gone for a red SRi Nav 1.6 CDTi with 18's bi colour alloys, winter pack parking pack epb dual zone and intellux headlights
Thanks, yours does sound like a nice spec. I did think of going diesel, but my annual mileage has dropped from 20k to around 12k, and my commute probably doesn't lend itself to dpf regeneration so I felt that the 1.0T offered a decent compromise.

·
Registered
360 Posts
What badges do you have on a petrol SRi please? "SRi" on the side and "Turbo" on the back?

Is the boot handle built into the rear Vauxhall badge?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
On mine it's SRi on the sides just below the side repeaters and ecoflex on the back. No mention of turbo for the 1.0

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.