Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Im new on here well actually registered a while ago but have been lurking and waiting impatiently for my car to arriver

Well I finally picked it up and really impressed with it and couldnt resist sharing a few pics :cool:

Its a 1.4 Turbo (150) Elite Nav Model in Granite Grey, Really like it has had a couple of Insignias over the last few years but have not had an Astra since the H Model.

Hope everyone likes :D I Do.

Richard

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kristis i have been second guessing my colour choice ever since i ordered but now its here i think it really suits the car :) although to be fair i have not seen this car in a colour i dont like.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks really good!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Looks great and you've even got the elusive rear arm rest by the looks of it. Was that standard or an option? It wasn't available in UK when I ordered in December.

·
Registered
48 Posts
UKtekkie said:
Looks great and you've even got the elusive rear arm rest by the looks of it. Was that standard or an option? It wasn't available in UK when I ordered in December.
It wasn't an option when I ordered mine, but it came with it :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UKtekkie said:
Hi UKtekkie

Nah I didnt spec it as an option it just arrived with it maybe its something they are phasing in I guess.

Something I did find strange was there was no sound deadening under the bonnet. Not bothered even a little but just thought it was strange that there was nothing there.

Richard

·
Registered
33 Posts
M1chaelR said:
The rear armrest is standard on the elite isn't it? Looks fab by the way!
Car looks great.

I'd be interested to see a few more pictures of the arm rest in the back.

I got my elite 3 weeks ago and no arm rest in mine!

·
Registered
48 Posts
snowy said:
M1chaelR said:
The rear armrest is standard on the elite isn't it? Looks fab by the way!
Car looks great.

I'd be interested to see a few more pictures of the arm rest in the back.

I got my elite 3 weeks ago and no arm rest in mine!
Not the best pictures but here's the rear arm rest on mine, collected last week. It was a pleasant surprise! :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
rmason said:
I thought there was no ski tunnel for a min when I was checking out the rear armrest and then realised the seat did this :) actually pretty clever
Now that is cool! Where's the "like" button when you need it?

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's the rear seat I have in my car, delivered April 1st :)

I had to wait until MY16.5 to get it though, found pics of it in the release material of Astra K to the dealers, so they checked with the factory that said it would be available from MY16.5 :)

Car looks great btw!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts