Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ordered a brand new car through car salary exchange. Because of the way it works when ordering and cost issues I'm getting an Astra Sri and after a brief consultation with the family we are going for the royal blue. The only extras I have gone for is the powerflex bar and the smart phone holder. I am quote looking forward to it and it should be at the dealers on July 15th and delivered to me by August 1st.

Lets hope I have no regrets as I will be driving it for 3 years.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Due to company requirements I'm getting the 1.0 turbo. I understand that this is still quite nippy so I'm not too fussed. I don't normally drive like a race driver so I think it will be a definite improvement on My 2.0 litre focus. As for the holder I have a couple of old phones I can use if I wish but I think I'll store it in the arm rest and use Android Auto. I'm just a bit concerned about the colour. People have been saying the Royal Blue looks bad but it's a democracy in our house and everyone said blue. Will make a change from power red though :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a cost thing. trying to keep prices down as my daughters have hobbies. Not too concerned about colour, judging from what I've seen on here then I think my car will be quite unique. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.