Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you all in Europe have much more better offer in equipment we in Croatia can only import from your country better Astra K.
However I have bought in December my astra k, 1.4 T with innovation equipment with some extra equipment. For example we can not have OpelOnstar and my only wish was to buy in OPC BLUE color but couldn't get it even I offered them 2000-3000€. The price was not problem.
As I have quarantee for 7 years and on color 10 years I can not color it or wrap.. As I can lose quarantee. :evil: :evil:
Now I am planning to make some outside look changes even it is beatiful car! When I saw the release picture in July-August 2015 I have said : " I want that car !! "

Here is my Astra K :)

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome!

I personally think, that every country should get every option available, because they are all built in the same factories. Why isn't that possible?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello..
Yes sure.. I can not even believe that I cant get car which I am paying in color that I wish and further more I offered good money for it..
One day my astra will definitely be in that color if I dont buy before it the new OPC when it comes.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Well, the opc blue color isn't available on Astra K in any country. Considering the OnStar, it can not be used in all countries because of different network and internet coverage in them.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I was wanted the red like brochure and was prepare to pay a premium for it they said then rock and roll red like the Adam they said no. Then asked about the Arden blue like on the vxr they said no again and the Adam made in Poland and vxr. Fucking bollocks. Bmw and Merc have very good colour choice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.