Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Good luck with keeping it clean,
i've had mine 18 months in the same colour and i swear there's much more dust and bird droppings around now than when i had a silver car lol
I fitted 100% brighter H7 dipped bulbs,led bulbs for the cabin lights,mudflaps,tinted led side repeaters,stainless exhaust tip,a power point in the rear quarter trim and a pair of genuine "Vauxhall" door sill protectors,as i came from an estate car with good rear vision i was keen on getting a reverse camera fitted but i've now got used to the restricted rear view and probably won't bother.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good luck with keeping it clean,
i've had mine 18 months in the same colour and i swear there's much more dust and bird droppings around now than when i had a silver car lol
I fitted 100% brighter H7 dipped bulbs,led bulbs for the cabin lights,mudflaps,tinted led side repeaters,stainless exhaust tip,a power point in the rear quarter trim and a pair of genuine "Vauxhall" door sill protectors,as i came from an estate car with good rear vision i was keen on getting a reverse camera fitted but i've now got used to the restricted rear view and probably won't bother.
I had most of those on the list, lol. Do the brighter H7s and LED cabin lights make much difference?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts