Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Continuing my researching into the Astra k, I'm interested in what kind of MPG and range figures you're getting and what type of commute you're typically doing?

Honest John real MPG gives:
1.6 CDTi (110) - 53.6
1.6 CDTi (136) - 53.5

So naturally the 136 seems like a no brainer to me. It's a shame it doesn't tell you how many figures have been submitted to get that average mpg and what they are.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Freeman3030 said:
Continuing my researching into the Astra k, I'm interested in what kind of MPG and range figures you're getting and what type of commute you're typically doing?

Honest John real MPG gives:
1.6 CDTi (110) - 53.6
1.6 CDTi (136) - 53.5

So naturally the 136 seems like a no brainer to me. It's a shame it doesn't tell you how many figures have been submitted to get that average mpg and what they are.
Car says I am getting about 59 mpg. I know there has been a lot of discussion over mpg on this forum, but when I first got the car I did the maths and came up with a figure that was very similar to what the car was giving, so am happy that it is reasonably correct.

I do a good mix of driving on motorways, a roads and b roads as well as town driving.

Hope that helps.

PS I find that the 136 engine is very nice to drive and is brilliant on long motorway drives

1 - 2 of 2 Posts