Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all,

I've been lurking for a while now so i'd thought id get involved!

I ordered a elite nav 1.6 136bhp in green (The Northumbrian will be happy!)

I ordered on the 31 Dec and the dealer said it would be around the end of march for delivery.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good morning! Glad your lurking days are behind you and you've come into the light :lol: Great choice if colour I must say. Makes me feel less exclusive though :). I ordered mine on 9th January so sounds like mine may not make a March delivery. I went for petrol as we already have a diesel Mokka which does most of my long work related trips and couldn't justify another diesel. The fuel economy figures on the diesel look amazing. It'll be interesting to see how close the real world returns are.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

Haha sorry have I de-valued the green now!?

I have a 1.6 diesel golf at the minute at that returns good mpg.. be interesting to see the difference between the two as well. Cant wait to get it now!

·
Registered
106 Posts
No definitely not. Good to have another emerald green fan. I just hope in looks as good on the flesh as it does In it's pictures.

It will certainly be an interesting comparison between the Golf and the Astra. At least the wait means we should be coming into spring when they arrive so should be easier to keep clean.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I've just signed up on here too and have also gone for Emerald Green. Still think it will be one of the rarer colours out there. Since ordering i have been looking out for another one so i can see what the colour looks like in the flesh but not seen one yet. Have only seen 3 new Astra's so far though since end of December so they seem to be few and far between in any colour at the moment. I bet 1st week in March when the new reg comes out and when ours is due in there will suddenly be loads of them. Just hopefully not all emerald green. :lol:

·
Registered
856 Posts
James 33 said:
I've just signed up on here too and have also gone for Emerald Green. Still think it will be one of the rarer colours out there. Since ordering i have been looking out for another one so i can see what the colour looks like in the flesh but not seen one yet. Have only seen 3 new Astra's so far though since end of December so they seem to be few and far between in any colour at the moment. I bet 1st week in March when the new reg comes out and when ours is due in there will suddenly be loads of them. Just hopefully not all emerald green. :lol:
Hi

I haven't seen a single one apart from my own and the two at the dealers.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
495 Posts
I've seen three on the road near where I live since I got mine back in November and that's was in the space of 24hrs and all three were red SRi's and the two at my dealers are both red SRi's as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts