Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just fitted the mobile phone holder to my flex powerbar. Am I right in thinking that to project to the screen you have to plug your phone into the USB port on the console?

When will Vauxhall get the Android Auto working on the Nav 900 intelilink?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Yes you are correct to project your phone you need to use the USB in the arm rest so even though I have the holder as well the power side of it is a bit of a waste they should have just put a USB socket next to the dash or near the gear selector

Hope fully they will have apple car play wireless soon

·
Registered
48 Posts
i like the apple car play how it mirrors the phones screen to the car,but the android auto does not mirror the screen it has its own stand alone theme.
The thing i like about it is the fact it gives you a very good sat nav and really accurate voice control also,but the thing i am not a big fan of is the 6 page scroll limit! say you are trying to get to a playlist that is more than 6 pages down your screwed!
i really wish they made it so if you left it on the 6th page then went back after a set time it would let you scroll further! i see the point,its supposed to make it safer to use but to be honest it does the exact opposite! as i find it takes more time trying to find a way around the limit to get to a playlist or song

·
Registered
331 Posts
somervillearron said:
android auto does not mirror the screen it has its own stand alone theme
I'm looking forward to seeing how this works!

somervillearron said:
i am not a big fan of is the 6 page scroll limit! say you are trying to get to a playlist that is more than 6 pages down your screwed!
Just to clarify, is this with Apple Carplay or Android Auto?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts