Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received mine today. Really loving the deep sky blue with the Elite trim - really classy.

Went for a 70 mile run: a bit of everything, town, school run traffic, motorway , countryside (Cumbria) and I wasn't exactly eco-driving - managed 61.8mpg WOW! That's on the 110ps 1.6 CDTi - I was concerned about the power having not gone for the 136ps but it's pretty nippy. Gone from a 2000 BMW 525i and it doesn't feel much different - very slight turbo lag but you've got to expect that - really please with it so far.

A few gripes (only small):
  • Can't fold the door mirrors in with the key.
  • Can't use Android Auto yet...

WiFi (OnStar)
BTW I know there have been some questions about this with leasing (mine is through Jet) - I activated onStar and they said everything was pre-activated by the fleet dealer (mean's I've lost a couple of weeks onstar - I can live with that). The WiFi is also pre-approved and once I'd registed onStar I was able to activate the WiFi - made up! As far as I can tell there are no data charges - I am using it and they don't have any payment details.

Wheel Tire Cloud Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looking awesome! Mine's due from Jet in a couple of weeks - exactly the same spec but I've got the parking pack. Looks great in the cumbrian "sun"!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One thing I wasn't expecting - mine came with an armrest in the back - press reviews seem to indicate there isn't an armrest so unless it only comes on the elite with the leather it must have been added for later models.

It's quite high as well so it's perfect for my little lad to rest his head on - he says it's the best thing about the car... Bonus! :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
eddy42 said:
One thing I wasn't expecting - mine came with an armrest in the back - press reviews seem to indicate there isn't an armrest so unless it only comes on the elite with the leather it must have been added for later models.

It's quite high as well so it's perfect for my little lad to rest his head on - he says it's the best thing about the car... Bonus! :D
Someone mentioned on here the other day that the elite came with an armrest. I never found anything in Vauxhall literature about the armrest so that's a nice surprise!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi. Great car. Please report back when you refuel and let us know wether your actual fuel consumption matches your trip computer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts