Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys
Am taking some rubble to the tip, it's mainly decorative pebbles which will be bagged. Anybody know what the maximum weight would be for the boot?
Cheers

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Not sure but I've had 20 breeze blocks + 2 bags of cement in the back and it was looking like a low rider :lol:

·
Super Moderator
1,892 Posts
Even the weight out a bit you'll be OK. Put some on the back seats in bags, obviously. As they're designed to support 3 adults.
Those empty one ton bags are good for moving stuff too. Put your back seats down, cover on those, then one of those bags on that. I've moved plenty of stuff in the past using those going to skips.

·
Registered
998 Posts
OP over 3 years old Boroboy :shock:

Don't feed the spammers mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I have fell for it myself as well in the past - d'oh.

·
Registered
998 Posts
P0WERSLAVE said:
:lol: I wonder if he's back from the dump yet?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Three hundred kg is the maximum limit. In these 300 kgs are also included the weight of the passengers. I went on a trip last year, and it was a total catastrophe. I went shopping and also found a lot of great decorative rocks that were heavy, so on the way back home, the car was too heavy, and I destroyed the car's gear box. An Opel Astra can carry around three hundred kilograms without damaging the gearbox. Since then, whenever I go on a trip I weigh all my luggage by using the weight scale I bought from vont.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts