Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I have managed to harvest MAP- and MAF- sensors (part numbers 55573249 and 13432261) from Astra K only 1390 km in meter. Parts should arrive on Tuesday.

Before I break anything I would like to confirm if this component marked in picture is MAP- sensor in my Astra K 1,4T 92 kW?

Thank you
Hood Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Gas

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hello
I have managed to harvest MAP- and MAF- sensors (part numbers 55573249 and 13432261) from Astra K only 1390 km in meter. Parts should arrive on Tuesday.

Before I break anything I would like to confirm if this component marked in picture is MAP- sensor in my Astra K 1,4T 92 kW?

Thank you View attachment 8672
The sensor in the pic is the combined intake air pressure and temperature sensor
the 55573249 sensor you've bought is listed as the boost pressure sensor (in the intercooler)

Reactions: Boroboy and Ulcer

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The sensor in the pic is the combined intake air pressure and temperature sensor
the 55573249 sensor you've bought is listed as the boost pressure sensor (in the intercooler)
Oh, thank you very much. Luckily I didnt try to install it there :oops: Can I ask where in the intercooler this part is located? MAF- sensor is very visible so that I will change at same time with air filter.
Really appreciate

Sensor I bought:

Camera accessory Camera lens Digital camera Cameras & optics Reflex camera
Green Gas Composite material Cable Wire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts