Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Best have some car details then,year,hatch or estate,spec,led or incandescent rear lights

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Turns out it was a blown fuse in front of the gear stick, even tho it had nothing to do with the lighting system. Good thing is I’ve finally managed to sort it out.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Good,i hoped it might have been a fuse ,which one ?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Nice find Mitssuu, saves loads of £ being spent at the dealers ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Good,i hoped it might have been a fuse ,which one ?
Exactly which one I’m not sure, but it was in the fuse box which is in front of the gear stick, bottom row around the middle a 20 amps fuse. Sorry for not checking exactly which one it is, I was just too excited that I’ve managed to fix it.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
mmm strange,there are a few 20a in the bottom row but as you say nowt to do with lighting

·
Registered
130 Posts
F2's just gonna add to the convo bit late to the party

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
So after all, I still want some whiter dipped beams which will go along better with the daylight lamp. Preferably some halogen ones which provide at least same light level as the original lamp, but the colour to be whiter. Any advice?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Update: installed the osram nightbreaker 150% extra brightness h7, quite a straight fit and the light is whiter than the standard bulb. I’ll post some differences after taking some pictures in the evening. Link for the bulb is: OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER H7, +150% more brightness, halogen headlight lamp, 64210NL-HCB, 12V, duo box (2 lamps) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FXRD...abc_F2E7YRFHBCW3ZGZ068FK?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle registration plate Wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Grille

the one made during night was while I had the new bulbs, the one taken during the day was with the standard bulbs. Definitely the new ones are a bit whiter which is what I was intrested on.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts