Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

Long term Autocar Review

5K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  SwissTJ 
G
#1 ·
#2 ·
Review is great, but why does Vauxhall have such a bad reputation? Most of the comments in the article are very negative. Opel has its haters and lovers, but overall it seems to have a better image tham VX. GM should really consider using the Opel brand also in UK.

#5 ·
Hey, I'm sure you two are both exceptional and I'd be happy to buy a car from either if you were nearby. I'm sure you're both far more informed and enthusiastic than the average dealer person, thanks to this forum and your interest in getting as much information as you can. It's good to have you both on board but please don't fight.. :(

#6 ·
Not fighing at all, just a bit strange to be dissing your own company. I agree that there's always room for improvement in any organisation (even the 'premium' brands) but I'm sure my bosses, and indeed Vauxhall, would be appalled if I was on a public forum saying that we're not very good, and not really improving.

"The Internet isn't written in pencil"

#7 ·
SwissTJ said:
Not fighing at all, just a bit strange to be dissing your own company. I agree that there's always room for improvement in any organisation (even the 'premium' brands) but I'm sure my bosses, and indeed Vauxhall, would be appalled if I was on a public forum saying that we're not very good, and not really improving.

"The Internet isn't written in pencil"
The unfortunate thing is, reading some of the experiences of other forum members trying to get the fuel gauge issue fixed, hes not wrong.

My dealer experience has been good, (although one dealer I spoke to fell way short of the service I expected, especially considering the number of service awards they've got) but my experience with Vauxhall customer service has been poor in my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.