Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

My Astra K has the MY2020 PSA Unit in it. Does anyone know what the latest firmware is.

Also I believe my maps are Aug 2020 version. Does anyone know if theres any 2022 versions of the maps and where to get them?

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi,
i stand with same question. i had a map update for my region with wifi acces (it took hours... autocally resume when u restart the car)

for the firmware i stick with OV304 and cand find a way to update, i saw at least OV305/306 existing on internet pics but idk where to donload nor how to install..

·
Registered
76 Posts
The latest maps on the R4.0 Navi is 2020 and the Navi 900 is 2019, there isn't any later maps available.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yup its the same i have, Multimedia Navi Pro, so the maps should update while you drive (with internet connection). you can check progress in navigation options. be aware the progress doesnt update percent per percent... i first though it was stopped à 9% cuz not changed while driving, but next time i took the car it was stuck à 19, then 23, ... took me like a week with 1h3 per day driving to download full france map.

about the firmware, update grey in vehicule settings, so i cant click it. im stuck à OV304 as said, maybe you can tell what version you have?

The Multimedia Pro unit is done via your own update download from here:

unfortunately in my case the link you sent makes me turn in different versions of the site and the update section send to the navi 4.0 update...

@kamalaggi if you luckily find something let us know ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
How did you enable wifi? I’m struggling to find the wifi in settings.
[/QUOTE]
basically through nav screen : settings, system, wifi. choose your wifi point, enter password. you can thick also something like "favorite wifi" and "enable updates"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts