Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Has anyone got the keyless entry system? If so, can you get the cars lights to come on as you approach the car as with the Astra J when remote unlocking in poor light conditions? Also if you forget to close a window after leaving the car does the keyless system have a function for closing a window, again as with the remote key on the Astra J? And finally (for now), am I right in thinking that if you have keyless entry all doors have access buttons, and are they black or the colour of the car?

Thanks for any answers.

Doug :?

·
Registered
798 Posts
daddydoug said:
can you get the cars lights to come on as you approach the car as with the Astra J when remote unlocking in poor light conditions?
Only if you open the car with the remote control.

daddydoug said:
Also if you forget to close a window after leaving the car does the keyless system have a function for closing a window, again as with the remote key on the Astra J?
Only if you continuously press the remote control's respective button.

daddydoug said:
if you have keyless entry all doors have access buttons, and are they black or the colour of the car?
Yes, all doors have black access buttons.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL. Not sure really. Guess I was hopeful of some kind of magic. I leave home for work very early, so for 6 months of the year it's pitch black when I go out to the car, and having the car light up as I approach is extremely useful. Still I guess I could leave the keyfob in my pocket and fumble around for the lights on switch!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts