Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ITS IN!!!
Delivered to dealership yesterday.
Went for a sneak peek today while its having its Pre Delivery Inspection.
Collect on Monday. More pics to follow.
:D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kristis.
It will look better in the sun and once it's had a wash.
For a brand new car I was surprised how dirty it is. Mud splashes all up the sides. Muddy footprints in foot well and on pedals.
Needs a good valet.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Mine was the same, i didnt even wanted to enter it as i was in suit and car looked like it had fair share of farmer boots in it :D please do some photos in the sun of the c pillar, i wonder how it looks like in this colour :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're right. Once you decide you want an Astra, the most difficult decision is picking the colour. We loved the power red but figured every other Astra would be red because they really are striking.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We collected "astronaut" (named by my 3yr old) today about 3pm.
Just took a few quick pics as we just wanted to drive it. Didn't get any full shots from the back.

I was concerned wether I would get Michelin or Bridgestone tyres after hearing nothing good about Bridgestone. So relieved to have the Michelin's. No watts link on this car or the little flaps in front of the front wheels.

There was about 1/3 tank of fuel in the car on collection and 11.5 miles on the clock.
After we had our first tootle around of about 30 miles our indicated mpg was 48.3. Didn't rev above 3k as still unsure about the run in period. So will try and go easy at least for the first 1k miles.
View attachment 74 View attachment 74 View attachment 74
View attachment 74 View attachment 74

More rear and interior pics to come.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.