- Parking Pack
- Winter Pack
- IntelliLink LED matrix headlights
- Keyless entry and start

Should be getting it around 25 March

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think that's a great spec. Identical to mine but I went for the sunroof instead of the keyless entry (both were tempting) and PowerFlex bar.

My delivery date is still 24 March despite ordering on 31 Dec but I suspect the sunroof might be causing my delay - it's only recently been introduced for MY2016.5 and wasn't available on model year MY2016 for orders placed before December.

Hope you got a good deal.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi there

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago. Originally ordered a techline but the changed it to the SRI after I test drove a diesel 1.6cdti. So far I seem to the only person whose gone for green paint.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Welcome to the forum bet you can't wait to get the car now

Seems most people go for the red I went for black as my last two cars have been white but wished I had gone for the deep sky blue now I have seen one in the flesh

·
Registered
280 Posts
I went for deep sky blue. :D

Funny though, when you see colour on the VX car configurator on the website, the colour looks awful. When you see it in the brochure or real life, it looks great.

·
Registered
495 Posts
That was the reason I didn't pick it and regretted afterwards as when I order mine was back in September before the dealers uneven got any in stock for demo so was picked from the book so thought can't go wrong with black

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was going to go black or grey. Test drove a grey elite though and didn't think it was as nice as it looked on the website - and have a black car at the minute and wanted something different.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I think it will look good in black. I'm trading in a black car so also wanted a change. I've yet to see one on the road of any colour as yet even though I keep looking out for them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks like I'm in minority with Energy trim. Shame I could not add the keyless entry, too late now. Tuesday can't come soon enough.
Enjoy your new wheels

1 - 14 of 14 Posts