Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SRI 1.4T 150 Auto NAV Emerald Green

Options:
Keyless Entry (needed to order for Power tailgate)
Power Tailgate
Front/rear parking sensors

Test drove the 1.4T auto hatch nippy.

I'm hoping the tourer will be similar, the only tourer they had was the 1.6 d (manual)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sounds great but did you know you can get rear view camera, parking assist (works really well) and side blind spot alert as well as the parking sensors for just £145 extra if you order the Parking Pack? A lot of people miss it as they don't realise it includes the Parking Sensors. I'd strongly recommend it and it shouldn't be too late to add if you want.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice, but its a Motability lease. I couldn't upgrade it :( I did check.

Thats why i got the power tailgate. So much easier if you use a wheelchair.

Anyone know the weight of the tourer? the old one was about 1450 kg and they say the current one is 200 kg lighter, I cant find any specs though..

·
Registered
200 Posts
Old one was about 1500-1550 kg and the new is about 1350-1400 kg. Not every version is 200 kg lighter, I think 200 kg is the difference if you compare the new 1.0 petrol with the heaviest J diesel. But still the K is definitely lighter, even 100-150 kg means a lot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also have a sports tourer on order through motability and we forgot to ask about the parking pack as you get sensors free with motability anyway, we get ours this friday but when i mentioned to the salesman that helped us he said if you had asked at time all you would of done was pay the diference e,g, 145 i think which is taken then as an advanced payment, when you pick up the car.

i might be wrong but i am sure you can take the spec on offer on motability with NIL advance then anything you add on thats out with that spec is payable by yourself in form of advanced payment.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did ask at the time and was told I couldn't upgrade the sensors and would have needed to pay the full parking pack cost.
I guess different dealers look at these things in their own way!

Indeed I added the power tailgate/Keyless Entry that way the advance doesnt really matter thats just the price for that model you can add any extras you like and you pay on delivery (my advance was £50 and £750 extras) so I paid £250 deposit so will pay £550 on delivery

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah I think your right some dealers can just be a pain when it comes to us motability people, I know this sounds daft but next time I will be going around the dealers specing the same car to smoke sure am getting the right deal....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts