·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered today (24th March):

Astra Elite Nav 1.6i 200PS Manual 6 speed
Power Red, Black Siena leather
18 inch bi-colour alloys
Parking Pack, Smartphone holder, Steel emergency spare wheel, Driving assistance pack 1, Keyless entry and start, IntelliLux LED headlights, Power driver's seat.

At work, part of the initiation procedure for new apprentices was to be sent to the stores for a long "weight". Well it looks like the joke's on me this time - will I get it before Xmas?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Fantastic spec. Hopefully in a few more days you'll have a better picture of when it it due. I was initially quoted 10-12 weeks and it appears to have come down considerably - the total wait looks like it is going to be about 8 -9 weeks.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Feeling half excited, half depressed at a possible long wait. Expect many on here will know what I mean. The dealer is guessing at 3 months at the moment, but time will tell I suppose.

Cheers.

·
Registered
331 Posts
That is what my dealer advised me, but it came forward by a few weeks and then has came forward again. I am not saying that this will definitely happen in your case, but it may do. My dealer only placed the order for my car on 09 March but it is estimated to be ready around mid May.

Your dealer should be able to advise you what is happening, but once you have a SONO number, Vauxhall themselves can also help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts