Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I've just placed a deposit on the new Astra K. It's not officially on the system yet but I'm hoping to get in early and have one of the first ones. It's my first ever Vauxhall having always bought Fords.

Never been on one of these sites before so bear with me if I do it wrong :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Trap said:
Hi I've just placed a deposit on the new Astra K. It's not officially on the system yet but I'm hoping to get in early and have one of the first ones. It's my first ever Vauxhall having always bought Fords.

Hi I just pre ordered one too and was first one my.dealers had preorderd so dame here fingers crossed be good if we could some how check n track progress tho wouldn't it

·
Administrator
149 Posts
Iharold said:
Trap said:

Hi I just pre ordered one too and was first one my.dealers had preorderd so dame here fingers crossed be good if we could some how check n track progress tho wouldn't it
It just so happens you can! Get onto your dealer and get the number required for 'Track My Vauxhall' you can then see the progress of your order online here: https://www.trackmyvauxhall.co.uk/ :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.