Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I've just bought a 2017 SRi from a car supermarket. Are there any recommendations on the first things to check and consider upgrading from stock? I've got my eye on installing an intellilink mods reversing camera.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hi all, I've just bought a 2017 SRi from a car supermarket. Are there any recommendations on the first things to check and consider upgrading from stock? I've got my eye on installing an intellilink mods reversing camera.
Good choice the little 1.0t , I had this engine before my 1.6t . It made too any strange noises hence selling it in but when it was running well it performed excellent.
Upgrades - how much do you want to spend ? Is it more power or looks you are after or maybe creature comforts ? Rear camera always nice to have .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I am honest, at the moment i am in that "new car" mindset. The one where you polish the car within an inch of its life (yes I am getting the ceramic coating) and spend an hour dithering over a choice of air-freshener, although the Vauxhall air wellness seems a gimmick. A bit more power would be nice but I'm unsure about remapping, and who doesn't want their car to look good

1 - 3 of 3 Posts