Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to have to get rid of my K, they're just far too common ;)

I saw three yesterday, the first one was a black Elite that I think I've seen about before, ut was parked next door to a house I was delivering to. Then later on I was stuck in a traffic jam and a Deep Sky Blue one came past me, then on my way home from work another Power red one came past me on the A17.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kristis said:
Its an Opel/Vauxhall... What do u expect? :D u can always go for Alfa Romeo to stand out :)
When I had my last Alfa 156 I used to pass an identical model every morning. If I want to stand out I'll drive the 73 Manta or 74 Viva.

Obviously the new Astra is going to be a very common car, in fact I've been surprised by how few I've seen so far, but I know some people on here haven't seen any on the roads so I thought having seen three in one day was worth commenting on.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Still not seen a single Astra K (apart from mine), despite looking out for them since December.

If I hadn't found this forum I'd be convinced I was the only one on the road.

In fact, I'm beginning to wonder if any of you are genuine customers or whether you all just work for Vauxhall's marketing department... ;)

·
Registered
573 Posts
And 156 still looks good despite it's years ;) My sis just traded her 147 to Giulietta quadrifoglio verde and i'm playing with an idea to blindly pre-order Giulia Guadrifoglio verde, since they will only be shipping them from 2017 in here and dealership has a very very tempting price for 61k eur for a full spec car with 8c red color (15k eur discount) :D

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
UKtekkie said:
Still not seen a single Astra K (apart from mine), despite looking out for them since December.

In fact, I'm beginning to wonder if any of you are genuine customers or whether you all just work for Vauxhall's marketing department... ;)
I can pretty much guarantee Kristis doesn't work for GM marketing ;)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kristis said:
And 156 still looks good despite it's years ;) My sis just traded her 147 to Giulietta quadrifoglio verde and i'm playing with an idea to blindly pre-order Giulia Guadrifoglio verde, since they will only be shipping them from 2017 in here and dealership has a very very tempting price for 61k eur for a full spec car with 8c red color (15k eur discount) :D
The 156 looks great, has a fantastic interior (although the Momo seats aren't the most comfortable), and drives well. Just a pity they corrode underneath so badly, and eat suspension components regularly.

·
Registered
280 Posts
1900sr said:
UKtekkie said:

I can pretty much guarantee Kristis doesn't work for GM marketing ;)
:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts