Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, has anyone found out how to get into the diagnostic settings for the intelliling R4.0 . I've seen on you tube how to do it for the corsa and insignia (so the nav chaps should be ok) but can't work it out for the astra. There is a screen with what looks like a setting button (dimmed) if you tap on the time and date in the home menu. Any ideas?? I'm just interested in what it tells me.

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
Did you access the diagnostic settings and if so can you post up pictures please?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes you can get to the passcode section but the code above doest not appear to work. Thats of course if it works in the same way as the Corsa intellilink once you have entered the code. So no further on at the moment.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have tried a number of codes and none of them appear to do anything. I would think it works in the same way as the corsa version so you put the code in and then go back to the settings menu and there will be a diagnostic selection. I even downloaded the car data to see if there was a clue in there but didn't find one.

Someone will find it eventually.

·
Registered
53 Posts
You can enter to Development Screen (not dev mode) by pressing:
Radio On - Menu - Home buttons together for few seconds.
You can read out sw versions, tons of settings, but there is now entering dev mode with password.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts