Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you tell insurance company about optional extras fitted particularly the intelilux lights as they are a 2 grand extra? If so does it make much difference to price quoted

·
Registered
856 Posts
Geordie- boy said:
Do any of you tell insurance company about optional extras fitted particularly the intelilux lights as they are a 2 grand extra? If so does it make much difference to price quoted
Hi

Factory fitted no. After market yes.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
112 Posts
Two grand?? Where are you buying these from? Mine were £960 factory fitted as option on car from new.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Called admiral for a quote and wanted to know about all optional extras fitted. Never been asked that before.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Paulch said:
Hi

Factory fitted no. After market yes.

Cheers

Paul
As Paul says, anything it came out of the factory with, you don't need to tell them as they can always check what it came with. Anything you do after you get the car, yes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had this when we got ours, cant remember companies now as it was two years age. Some asked about options and were classing them as modifications!
We used Aviva in the end and they weren't bothered about options, as i expected it to be, and they quoted a good price too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm having the same problems. Especially now since I moved from the UK to the USA fora few years. I had to find a new insurance policy and find a new car and I was also wondering about the extras that are included in the plan. The prices seemed a little higher then in the UK. I am still figuring out what kind of plan I need especially since we have two cars to insure (My partner came with me and he also has a car) so I'm looking onine. There are a lot of options there, but I use one specific website for reference. It has a lot of good materials. If someone here in in need of help you should consult it here.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I had mentioned to my insurance about the tracker and the premium was dropped

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having a bicycle is a great pleasure. And you don't have to worry about its safety. After searching through many websites, I found Sunday Insurance. Of course, everyone has a choice of which company to deal with. There are many nuances to consider when choosing an insurer. It is good to ensure the safety of the motorcycle and the equipment it carries, the equipment, and the health of the rider. Going out for a weekend ride with the family or racing, you need to be confident in your protection. You can safely go anywhere in the country or even abroad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts