Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well vauxhall have emailed telling me the cars up for its interim service and safety check, ive told them about the fuel cage problem letts see if the software updates are ready yet? :lol:

·
Registered
92 Posts
skybluenergy said:
well vauxhall have emailed telling me the cars up for its interim service and safety check, ive told them about the fuel cage problem letts see if the software updates are ready yet? :lol:
Let us no if there is any softwate update available for the car in general and if theres any recalls?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
keep you all posted on any updates . always get one even on the net work q cars ive bought maybe its just through the dealer i use. im on service contract with them as well. they always check the car over every six months .

·
Registered
411 Posts
Well there's no such thing as a Vauxhall interim service if you are keeping to the service schedule. I would love to hear what they do and how much they charge you for a service that your car doesn't need.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nailed what a new fence? they do a 25 point check on all crucial areas brakes, suspension, steering etc and change the oil if you request it ,that bit will cost . the rest of it costs nothing only the time for me to take my car to the dealers.

·
Registered
280 Posts
skybluenergy said:
nailed what a new fence? they do a 25 point check on all crucial areas brakes, suspension, steering etc and change the oil if you request it ,that bit will cost . the rest of it costs nothing only the time for me to take my car to the dealers.
If its a freebie, this is good old fashioned customer service. If they find anything, they can deal with it under the warranty!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep your dead right with that. the dealership I use is great always willing to help never fob you of like some of them, if they find a fault they take you into the garage show what's up then you make the decision on what to do next.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts