Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I see one usually parked up on my way home from work and have seen one on the road that I think was the demo car I test drove from the dealers. Apart from that none except at the dealers. I recon come March we will start seeing alot more. Ours is due 1st week in march and looking on here there's a few due that week.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I forgot, I saw a 4th, an Asteroid Grey SRi I think in a McDonalds carpark, possibly someone's company car. Typically it was the day my car was at the dealers having the fuel tank sender swapped, so I was in the Astra J courtesy car.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Finally, I've seen another Astra K! They do look good, don't they?

I've been looking since Christmas and haven't seen any until a 16 plate sky blue one today.

I'd just about convinced myself that I'd got the only one in the country and all of you actually worked for the Vauxhall marketing department.

Kristis was the only anomaly that I couldn't explain...

G

·
Ive seen a few around here in South Wales now. I was sorting the tyre pressures at Morrisons and spotted an identical SRi in the car park!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Only saw 2 in the last 6 months, then as soon as I got mine have seen 2 in the last 2 days! White and red both driving past me in Surbiton.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have seen about 6 in total around the Reading area.

Does feel like belonging to an exclusive club at the moment!

Have also noticed a lot of J owners eyeing the car as well.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Hi

Mine got quite a bit of attention in Cleethorpes last Saturday. I was sat on a bench across the road eating fish and chips, the number of people who walked past and then did a double take surprised me.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
107 Posts
UKtekkie said:
Finally, I've seen another Astra K! They do look good, don't they?

I've been looking since Christmas and haven't seen any until a 16 plate sky blue one today.

I'd just about convinced myself that I'd got the only one in the country and all of you actually worked for the Vauxhall marketing department.

Kristis was the only anomaly that I couldn't explain...
I just noticed the you're from Ipswich! I also saw a 16 reg deep sky blue K on the A14 on my way to work on Wednesday - maybe it was the same one :lol: . Although I don't think it was an Sri or Elite because it didn't have fog lights.

·
Registered
73 Posts
MarcR said:
I have seen about 6 in total around the Reading area.

Does feel like belonging to an exclusive club at the moment!

Have also noticed a lot of J owners eyeing the car as well.
I've seen a few in Reading too. Another greyfather (same as mine) & a sky blue both parked/driving down my road. Also seen red, black and a few others about. Might have even seen you MarcR!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm from Reading I've seen a White, black and blue so far. I haven't seen any other red ones except for mine yet. Was always wondering how many members on here are from Reading nice to finally hear from a few

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.