Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Been lurking on the site for a while and decided to upgrade my current Astra J (130PS 1.7CDTi, SE) to an Astra K!

I submitted the paperwork today for my Elite Nav 1.6CDTi (110PS). Gone for the Deep Sky Blue and the Parking Pack.

Delivery Mid May - it's gonna be a long 2 months!

Curtis

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oldskool said:
youll love it , ive got an elite nav and its a great package
I'm hoping so! My Dad's got an 1.6 CDTi SRi (Company Car) which I'll be able to go and play with a bit more this weekend. It was a tough decision over the extra comfort interior options over the front camera system, but the Elite is so much better value for money!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I feel your pain! I ordered an SRi Nav 2 weeks ago and was told 12 weeks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congratulations! I'm really jealous. Look forward to seeing your pics.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congratulations! You've picked a fine car there!

I've had my Elite (Flip Chip Silver) since December and am enjoying it. I also had the 'J' before it and there are a lot of improvements over the old. The time will pass quickly, just ignore that you've ordered it. Yeah, easier said than done...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MarcR said:
Nice one!

Not sure what colour your dad has, but if you look in the members gallery I have put some pictures of mine in there.
My dad's is Dark Caramel - not seen many pics of them, so here's a pic of it at the Dealer before registration:

I had a good look at your pictures last week - I absolutely love the Deep Sky Blue. I wanted to get it for my J, but I had to settle for Sovereign Silver in the end as I bought it used. Although The K suits it more than the J!

·
Registered
331 Posts
curtisjk said:
It was a tough decision over the extra comfort interior options over the front camera system, but the Elite is so much better value for money!
You could always do what I did and get the best of both worlds - I added the Drivers Assistance Pack 1 onto my Elite... it made the decision between the trim levels so much easier! LOL

·
Registered
360 Posts
Also note that Elite models get the Drivers Assistance Pack 1 included, at no extra cost, when you order the Intellilux headlights (as the Intellilux headlights share the front camera etc).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts