Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered on the 18th of March, out in the provinces of Denmark; and I've just been told today it's in the country. Should get it next week.

It's a petrol 1.4 150PS hatchback in Power Red, Enjoy spec (which isn't directly comparable to any UK spec), tinted rear windows, climate control, LED rear lights, front fog lights, arm rest, powerflex bar and the smartphone holder. Also asked if we could get the false floor in the boot.

I'll get the camera out and take some good photos once I actually get my hands on it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cornishtaz said:
Welcome and enjoy your new car.

Not heard about a false floor, something to look into
Well, there's the bit they use to cover the spare wheel, so I'm imagining it'll look like that, with no spare wheel and foam underneath. To be honest, I'm not sure myself how it looks. I'll let you know when it comes.

Off-topic: I'm from Wiltshire myself, in fact I worked in Swindon before I moved out here. Car prices are so high here in Denmark, crazy tax.
Had an Astra H estate with the 1.3 CDTI before I moved. I'll miss the ability to muck about with the software though, OPCOM let me tweak a few things on that car. I hope in time there'll be the same sort of thing for the Ks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts