Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,

The beginning of April saw me order a brand new Vauxhall Astra 'K' Elite 1.4T in Granite Grey. I've been looking at this forum almost daily for user-uploaded pictures of their Astras, specifically Granite Grey, which has been filling me with excitement.

I really can't believe how many features, and the spec you get for your money. If I'm being honest (and although it may upset a few of you), I don't think the Astra looks amazing from the outside. From the inside though (where I'll spend most of my time!), it looks great!

I love the dashboard, the placement of every button, the upholstery, the 8" NAV screen... everything.

If anyone has any pictures of their Granite Grey picture please post below - it'll be good to see them all in one place! Maybe that's a good idea for the forum? - Sub Folders in the Gallery sections for colours?

The car arrives on Wednesday, next week (25/05/16), so I will upload photographs shortly afterwards. A good backdrop it always a good excuse for a long drive.

Nice to meet you all and thanks for keeping me excited over the last few weeks!

BoroManning

·
Registered
325 Posts
How come the delivery is so soon? I've ordered it in April too, delivery date around August. :/ With matrix light though and diesel...

·
Registered
331 Posts
drcl said:
How come the delivery is so soon? I've ordered it in April too, delivery date around August. :/ With matrix light though and diesel...
I think it's the matrix headlights causing the delay. I got my car in just under 8 weeks, and my partners car arrived at the dealers yesterday, again just under 8 weeks from date of order. Neither car has matrix headlights.

Which country you're in may also have some bearing on how quick the deliveries are

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
drey_p said:
drcl said:
I think it's the matrix headlights causing the delay. I got my car in just under 8 weeks, and my partners car arrived at the dealers yesterday, again just under 8 weeks from date of order. Neither car has matrix headlights.

Which country you're in may also have some bearing on how quick the deliveries are
I think that's the case. Mine is a completely standard Elite Nav.

I couldn't bare the wait much longer to be honest! Currently driving my partners VW Up! #ClownCar

·
Registered
331 Posts
Tell us a bit more about the car you ordered @BoroManning. Did you go for any extras? If so which ones?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
drey_p said:
Tell us a bit more about the car you ordered @BoroManning. Did you go for any extras? If so which ones?
No extras other than what you get as standard with an Elite Nav.... which is plenty more than what comes with other cars at a similar price.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

2 Days to go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts