·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I've just changed my h7 as I had some here that I'd just put in the C5 before I decided to get rid of it. i did motice the standard bulbs were Philips branded.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Fog lights are h11 high beam bulb is h1.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks for your comments.
Are you sure, because I was at Halford trying to change the fog light bulbs to whiter ones and the guy said they were h8.
I will check with the dealer tomorrow.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Opastra said:
Thanks for your comments.
Are you sure, because I was at Halford trying to change the fog light bulbs to whiter ones and the guy said they were h8.
I will check with the dealer tomorrow.
Thanks again.
Actually i checked it now and it is written h8 on the bulbs :)

But i think h8 and h11 are same types. Because i ordered h11 led headlight bulb and they fit :) works fine.

I learned that only the power consumption changes. H8 is 35w h11 is 55w. You can use 55w to get more power.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
The manual says that
Vehicles with halogen headlight system
The headlights do not have to be adjusted for continental driving.

I have a 1.4 T 150 ps SRI, can anyone tell me what headlights are standard on this.? Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've just got in from a fast drive on twisty 'A' roads and have realised how short the range is on main (not full) beam is, even on the highest setting.

Is this something others have noticed?
Can I adjust them or do I need to go to a dealer?
I'm not sure just replacing the bulbs will solve the issue, but am considering doing so anyway.

·
Registered
218 Posts
The only way you can adjust them is using the knob next to light switch (setting to 0 shoud give you maximal beam length), but I assume you've tried that. I've changed bulbs in mine for Nightbreaker unlimited, but even before that I don't think the range was notably short. Can you maybe post some photos so we can tell you if it's normal?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts